Buru Energy is an innovative, energetic and professional company at an exciting stage of development and growth. Our assets and tenements span the full spectrum of activities across exploration, development and production of oil, and the exploration and assessment of future significant conventional and unconventional gas resources. Buru Energy has established a team of specialised and capable people who work in a dynamic environment and are empowered to work collaboratively to build and sustain an incident free operational environment.
Buru Energy values and recognises our people are the heart of our business. The skills, capability, knowledge and innovations that our people bring to our business enables us to deliver value from our assets and operations to all of our stakeholders.
We aim to ensure that all of our people are set up for success and can contribute to our business at their best. As a result we have a strong commitment to the development and growth of our people to ensure ongoing operational excellence and success.
In addition, Buru Energy has structured development programs in place for:
- Environmental traineeships within the Kimberley region;
- Business Administration traineeships with the Kimberley region; and
- Graduates with degrees in the fields of engineering, exploration and environment.
These programs are aimed at building the skills and workforce that Buru Energy will need into the future and to deliver our on ground work programs. We are proud to be associated with the Kimberley Training Institute and Kimberley Group Training for our traineeships.
Diversity and ethics
Buru Energy is committed to building and maintaining an organisation that respects and embraces diversity in all forms and expects the highest of ethical behaviour from all people who work within our business. We expect the highest standards of ethical and personal behaviour from all of our people. Training is provided to all staff of Buru Energy to ensure they understand our values, code conduct and the expected standards of behaviour.
We value, respect and pursue the principles of equal employment opportunity in business and ensure that our policies, programs and behaviours support these principles.
The key elements of our diversity policy are:
- Disclose the Group’s commitment to attracting and retaining a diverse range of talented people to work in all levels of its business, from entry positions to Board members.
- Annual assessment of gender diversity on the Board and in all areas of the Group’s business and reporting against the gender diversity objectives approved by the Board.
To enquire about employment opportunities with Buru Energy, click here.