Important Notice: These instructions are provided as a guide to those Eligible Shareholders (defined below) of the steps required to apply for shares (New Shares) pursuant to the prospectus dated 1 August 2017 lodged by Buru Energy Limited (Buru) with ASIC and ASX (Prospectus). These instructions do not replace the detailed instructions set out in the Prospectus which you should read closely if you are in any doubt as to what steps need to be taken. Prior to making a decision whether to lodge an application, you should carefully read the Prospectus and if in doubt, consult your professional advisor.
On or about 10 August 2017 Buru will be mailing a copy of the Prospectus and a personalised Entitlement and Acceptance Form to all Eligible Shareholders. You are an Eligible Shareholder if you held shares in Buru as at the Record Date of 7 August 2017 with a registered address in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore or the United Kingdom.
Your personalised Entitlement and Acceptance Form will set out the details of your Buru shareholding as at 7 August 2017 and the number of New Shares that you are entitled to apply for pursuant to this 1 for 5 entitlement issue (Offer). You are also able to apply for additional New Shares under the Shortfall Offer, the details of which are set out in section 4.7 of the Prospectus.
Once you have decided how many New Shares you wish to apply for, please follow the instructions below (as set out in more detail in section 4.3 of the Prospectus and on the back of the Entitlement and Acceptance Form that you will receive with the Prospectus). You may wish to refer to the sample Entitlement and Acceptance Form that has been prepared as a guide as to how to fill out this form – click here.
- Acceptance of all or part of your Entitlement – Enter into Box A the number of New Shares you wish to apply for. That number must be equal to or less than your “Entitlement to New Shares” as shown at the top of your personalised Entitlement and Acceptance Form. In the sample Entitlement and Acceptance Form, the full Entitlement of 1,000 New Shares has been applied for.
- Application for additional New Shares - You can apply for more New Shares than your Entitlement under the Shortfall Offer. Please enter the number of additional New Shares in excess of your Entitlement for which you wish to apply into Box B. Please note that your application for additional New Shares may not be successful (wholly or partially) as part of the Shortfall Offer. Please refer to section 4.7 of the Prospectus for details on the allocation process for the Shortfall Offer. Any excess application monies submitted by you for additional New Shares that are not allocated to you will be refunded to you by cheque as soon as practicable upon completion of the Shortfall Offer process. In the sample Entitlement and Acceptance Form, an application for 4,000 additional New Shares has been made.
- Total number of New Shares and amount payable by you – To calculate the number of New Shares, add the numbers in Box A and Box B and enter this into Box C. Multiply the number in Box C by $0.15 to work out the total amount payable by you. In the sample Entitlement and Acceptance Form, the total New Shares applied for equals 5,000 with an amount of $750 payable by the applicant.
You have two payment options to pay for your New Shares:
- Paying by Bpay® - Use the Biller Code (615625) and individual Reference Number (next to the Bpay® Symbol on the front of your personalised Entitlement and Acceptance Form) to make this payment from your bank account (contact your bank or financial institution if you are not familiar with making Bpay® payments). Please note the following in relation to Bpay® payments:
- The Reference Number is used to identify your holding. If you have multiple holdings you will have multiple Reference Numbers. You must use the Reference Number shown on each personalised Entitlement and Acceptance Form when paying for any New Shares that you wish to apply for in respect of that holding. Note: The Reference Number shown in green on the sample Entitlement and Acceptance Form is for illustration purposes only.
- Payment must be received via Bpay® before 3:00pm (WST) on 1 September 2017.
- You do NOT need to return the acceptance slip at the bottom of your Entitlement and Acceptance Form if you elect to make payment by Bpay® Upon receipt of your Bpay® payment the number of New Shares (including any additional New Shares you have applied for under the Shortfall Offer) will be determined by dividing your payment amount by $0.15.
- Paying by cheque, bank draft or money order - If paying by cheque, bank draft or money order, complete and return the acceptance slip at the bottom of your Entitlement and Acceptance Form with your payment. Please note the following in relation to this payment option:
- No signature is required on the acceptance slip.
- Cheques, bank drafts or money orders must be drawn on an Australian branch of a financial institution in Australian currency, made payable to “Buru Energy Limited” and crossed “Not Negotiable”.
- Please fill in your cheque and contact details in the relevant boxes in sections D and E of the acceptance slip.
- The acceptance slip with your payment must be received by the Buru’s share registry before 3:00pm (WST) on 1 September 2017. Please allow sufficient time for mail delivery. A reply paid envelope will be provided to you and no postage stamp is required if it is posted in Australia. Otherwise refer to the Entitlement and Acceptance Form for relevant mailing and hand delivery addresses.